tisdag 6 april 2010

The many faces of a psycho

What is this? Now why would she want to force us to look at a bunch of photos of herself? What is her problem? Why this sudden need for exposure, you might be asking. (...Sudden need for exposure...? Er...) Well. Let's say I am making up for all the posts I never wrote during Easter break. I haven't really been anywhere near this laptop for a couple of days now, and that is due to a massive overdose last week. Overdose on school work, that is. I finally handed in a exam paper where most of my energy had been focused the past weeks and I really needed the break from it all. But now I am back. And I am inviting you all to explore my twisted personality by looking at a few snapshots of my face...

Still hopeful.
(Note there's an engagement ring on that finger. Which has been there since 1995. Just saying. And I am not married yet...)


I could not resist. I had to post this one. This is me.
And this might be the reason I am not married yet... :)
(So sorry if I scared you)


Love. You. All.


Silence is golden.


But who wants to remain silent? Not me.


Oh no. I have said too much.


But it is all good.


Oups.


Please just delete me.


Zzzz...


Trying to look smart. Really really trying.


Adieu.

13 kommentarer:

  1. hahaha. wonderful pics. welcome back.

    SvaraRadera
  2. heheh i love the portraits :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I know. The camera loves me. ;) Not.

    SvaraRadera
  4. You ARE crazy! And too darn cute. Fun stuff. :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. you have the most wonderful face!! incredible expressions
    no matter what I do my face just seems to be annoyed with itself ;)

    thanks for visiting my dancer post, your comment made me smile - and my face even looked like it was smiling!

    SvaraRadera
  6. How funny. Seriously, how could anybody see this post and not love you?!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Grrrr, blogger ate my comment.

    I was just saying... How could anyone reading this post NOT love you?! Fun stuff.

    SvaraRadera
  8. You're a goofball after my own heart. Pretty eyes and funny stuff. =) keep up the goofball tendicies. Great trait to have

    SvaraRadera
  9. Michael: Ha! I told you we were a good match... Now how come you didn't realize this back in 1992...? ;)
    Hilary: :) Thank you for noticing...
    Dianne: I will tell my face you said that... Thank you. :) Glad I made you smile.
    imbeingheldhostage: Thank you x 2... :)
    The Phoenix Rising: Thank you. :) I will try to keep it up!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Probably only a few of the hundreds of faces a woman wears every day. Most fun.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Midlife jobhunter: Yeah, it's scary, I know...! ;)

    SvaraRadera