onsdag 31 mars 2010

Thank you



I figure this is a good day to say thank you. Family first. I am so very thankful that I have my two beautiful children, E and L. I consider myself privileged because I get to see you both every day. I can hug you whenever I want to. I love you two so much. You mean more to me than anything in this world. I am also very thankful that I have M in my life. It has been you and I for 15 years, and even though we have had a couple of rollercoaster rides, we have managed to keep the love through it all. I am still here. I'll stand by you. And I know you will be there, seeing me through the good times and the bad times. Even though you still haven't proposed to me, and I have expressed frustrations about this fact in the past, I know you love me with all of your body and soul, and I am so thankful for that. Thank you for letting me love you back. Thank you for letting me grow as a person every day.

I am thankful I know how to fill my days. I am thankful my days are full. I am thankful I know what I want to do when I grow up. I want to be a teacher. I am thankful being a teacher's student studying hard, and in a couple of years I will have my teacher's diploma. I am thankful for all the long sleepless nights with my laptop, my books and my cold coffee as my only companions. Thank you for showing me this path. I will follow.

Thank you for allowing me to express myself through music. Thank you for allowing me to feel creative as I take photographs, paint, draw, sculpt and arrange flowers. Thank you for all the beauty that surrounds me constantly.

Thank you for putting me through the difficult times, and for testing my strength. Thank you for putting obstacles in my way that force me to climb them and allow me to see things from a different perspective. Thank you for all the times my eyes open and I see. Thank you for showing me there are many sides to each melody. Thank you for teaching me to appreciate the darkness, as fuel to my inner light. Thank you for the poetry. Thank you for the heroes. Thank you for the music. Thank you for the inspiration.

Thank you for hearing me.

6 kommentarer:

  1. and thank you for sharing your journey with us...

    SvaraRadera
  2. How does Brian always manage to leave the best comments?!!

    It's nice to hear somebody be so thankful :0)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Aww such a lovely show of gratitude. :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely post. We all need to do more thanking and less whinging, don't we?

    SvaraRadera