onsdag 28 april 2010

Eye candy

There won't be a long post here today. I am not going to dig through my mentally twisted brain trying to answer lifes big questions. No mystery solving today at all, actually. No saving the planet. No ending world hunger, no clean water for everyone. No peace. I am just going to share some of my photos with you. In a random way. 
Some eye candy. Please enjoy.

I am totally swamped with school work at the moment. My teachers are trying figure out which is the best way to kill me. I will have to go back to hitting the books.
Maybe I should be thankful as long as they don't hit me back...

Later...


Flowers are my friends.


As my son played tennis my camera found these... balls...
I wish they were mine, so I could play with them...!
But maybe you're not supposed to play with your balls? ;)


 Sometimes I wish I was a bee... :)


Love the colors of yellow and green...


Love the color of the red...


 I hate to repeat myself, but aren't the colors wonderful?
(Hey, listen to me... I must be in love - I even seem to love grey...!)


 If I was a flower, I'd like to be this one...

13 kommentarer:

  1. Sometimes it nice just to enjoy the beauty that surrounds us! These are some very lovely photos...sometimes it would be nice to be something else... even if it was just for a day! I would love to be my cat... he gets cuddles, kissed, petted & sleeps all day and that doesn't sound like such a bad life really!

    SvaraRadera
  2. great pics...love the randomness...hope studying goes well...

    SvaraRadera
  3. The pictures are indeed candy to the eye. You have such a good eye for unusual things too.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Katherine: Thank you. :) I would love to be your cat too! ;)
    Brian: Yeah, random can be great... Studying is going well, but I still somehow ended up in here again... funny... :)
    Technobabe: Thank you so much. :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Flowers are everywhere in the blogosphere and I like what you've combined them with here. I think I like the picture of the hook and ring the best. I love your blog with the spattering of a foreign language. I love new stuff. Oh, and one is supposed to play with their balls! Have a nice day.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Yvonne Osborne: Thank you so much. :) I'm new stuff? Really? ;)
    Well, I'll go play with my balls now. :)
    You have a nice day. :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. spring is in your place,
    what grace!
    smiles!
    loved it very much!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Jingle: Thank you. Yes, spring is here finally. But these photos have been in my computer for quite a while... I had been saving them for a rainy day you know... And since it's raining today, I figured why not post them? :)

    SvaraRadera
  9. We teachers love to pile it on during trying times. Hope you get through it.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Personally, I think the fourth picture answers all those questions you posed. Everything is there, if you look close enough. That's just my take, though. :)

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful collection of images, Jo. Good luck with your studies

    SvaraRadera
  12. Cheeseboy: Tell me about it. :)
    Michael: Thank you. :)
    Hilary: Thank you. :)

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautiful pictures. I love your personable writing style. Makes the reader want to keep reading! I'm also 100% jealous that you live in Sweden. I'm so trying to convince my husband to move abroad...I would love it. Also, a sincere thanks for all of your comments on my blog. :)

    SvaraRadera