torsdag 6 maj 2010

Theme Thursday: Pink



Think pink, you say? Is that a dare? OK, here we go...


This is my very favourite kind of flower. I don't know the name of it though, not even in Swedish. I know I have said this before, but if I was a flower, this is the flower I would love to be. This is a flower with an attitude...


In my opinion this woman is really cool and also very talented. And she is beautiful too. This is a woman with an attitude.


Pink roses in the shade... Kind of wants me want to... eat them, actually... Wow, that feels strange... What is wrong with me?
To all the women out there... Feel your breasts. Or have someone do it for you.


Another nameless flower I found right next to a lake. She was begging me to take her picture... She actually said: "Please, please, pleeeeeease, take my picture, make me famous...!"  So I did.


Hey, teacher! Leave those kids alone...
It's funny I'd say that, considering I am studying to become a teacher and all.
... all in all we're just another brick in the wall...
...and that is that.


And finally, some pink blåsippor... I took this photo a couple of weeks ago.
Oh, how I love the first signs of spring...


23 kommentarer:

  1. I love this post ... pink wears so many different exteriors...so pretty!

    SvaraRadera
  2. you sure pinked it up johanna...fun i did not think of pink floyd but now...

    happy tt!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I'm not doing the Thursday theme, but you really made this post most delightful.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Jingle: Thank you. :)
    Katherine: Thank you. :)
    Brian: Always remember Pink Floyd... :)
    Anni: Thank you so much. :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wonderful pink flowers and cute ideas to fill in other pink blanks. The theme from the Pink Panther is running through my head...

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great collage of pink thoughts and images. I didn't think of Pink Floyd either. :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a great set of pinks. Happy TT to you too.

    Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. Your email address wasn't linked to your name so I got to visit you early in my pink TT journey.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Guess which one I liked the best! ;)

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is a great collection of pinks, Jo!

    My post for Pink, close to my heart, is up here.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Nice meander! Ah... Pink Floyd... -J

    SvaraRadera
  11. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/05/06/theme-thursday-think-pink-thoughts/

    here is mine.
    thanks for the feedback!

    SvaraRadera
  12. I can see why that flower is your favorite...it's beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  13. What a great collection of pinks. I am amazed that I didn't think of the breast cancer ribbon.

    SvaraRadera
  14. great pink pics. i never would have thought of pink floyd

    SvaraRadera
  15. second flower: called a Dahlia :D i love them too! so pretty

    SvaraRadera
  16. Hilary: Thank you. I love the Pink Panther... :)
    K Harrington: Thank you. :)
    Cheryl: Thank you. :)
    VE: A wild guess, you are volounteering? ;)
    PattiKen: Thank you so much. I'll be sure to check that one out! :)
    Harnett-Hargrove: :) I know. Thank you.
    Jingle: Thank you again. :)
    Betsy: I know. Thank you. :)
    Janice: Thank you. :)
    Jaime: Thank you.
    Jiorji: Oh, Dahlia? Thank you. :)

    SvaraRadera
  17. Actually, roses are edible. They are a good source of vitamin C, I hear. I've only nibbled a petal or two myself. Hey, it was in the salad. I couldn't be rude and eat around it, could I?

    SvaraRadera
  18. A lot of fun, love the Pink Floyd poster :)

    SvaraRadera
  19. Ah Jiorji beat me to it. Dahlias they are and they're pretty awesome. Can't grow them here because they like a cool climate. Nice pinks to makes us thinks! Clearly I'm ancient, I was 18 when Dark Side of the Moon came out! GAH

    SvaraRadera