torsdag 20 maj 2010

Theme Thursday: Pets

Just imagine I’d be doing a blog post about pets… Since I am in a desperate need for a break from current school assignments, I have decided I’ll give it a try. I will not, however, use that picture. Somebody commented that it had too much cuteness in it. I agree. That picture was a massive cuteness OD. And I will not even go there…

So what can I tell you about pets? I am not really a cat person. Cats always seem so much smarter than me, and I’m worthless dealing with that… Birds in general, in my opinion, should not be kept in cages. Fish belong in the sea. Rats are far too intelligent to be held hostages by humans. Turtles belong in the wild. But I do love dogs. I really love dogs. And they love me. Dogs are like that, they love everyone… I believe that if some people were more like dogs, this would be a better world. But then again, if that was the case, I guess a lot of people would end up getting arrested too, since dogs seem to enjoy making love in public…

One day I want to have a dog of my own. A big dog. A Scooby-Doo kind of dog. We will take long walks together. I will train him. I will try to challenge his abilities. He will not be allowed in my bed, but it’d be OK to put his bed in my bedroom. If he doesn’t have a lot of gas. In that case his bed will be put somewhere else. A big dog eats a lot of food. A lot of food costs a lot of money. A poor teacher student doesn’t have a lot of money. And therefore, the dog part of my life will have to wait until I get a job. Or until I retire, maybe, considering I really want to be able to actually spend time with my dog too, not just leave him at home all by himself all day while I’m at school working and teaching. Dogs deserve people who care, people who love them and cherish them. Until I get a dog of my own, I’ll just continue hugging other people’s dogs and let them lick me in my face.

8 kommentarer:

  1. ha. we have a cat...we tried a dog but he ate the kitchen table...dogs are so happy though....

    SvaraRadera
  2. LMAO@Brian...Ate the kitchen table tho lol...

    I love your story...It made me smile...Even tho I do not like pets of any kind lol...

    SvaraRadera
  3. If you get Scooby Doo, you also have to get Shaggy. It's a package deal.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Brian: He ate the kitchen table? Are you sure it was... in fact ...a dog? ;)
    Jennifer: :)
    Cheeseboy: :) I guess you're right...

    SvaraRadera
  5. Jo, your Big Dog day will come.

    Brian: We have a cat who eat the kitchen table CLOTH, if we had one. ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Yeh they're a big responsibility but amazing to have around when you have the time.

    SvaraRadera
  7. dogs rock! here's hoping you get your daily allotment of hugs until you bring scooby doo home;-)

    SvaraRadera
  8. PattiKen, Baino and CM Jackson: Thank you. :)

    SvaraRadera