fredag 28 maj 2010

Sorry folks...

No 55 today... I have been working so hard this week with my school assignments, and on top of that I have been doing some teaching too. In addition, a lot of things have been going on with my family as well. I have been really swamped with things to do, and even though this has eaten a lot of my energy, it has given me some in return as well... I haven’t been able to write anything for my blog though, and I haven’t had time to visit you guys much either and I am sorry about that…

I decided to google for the perfect picture to use as I try to write a post that will allow you to get an image of what has been going on in my mind recently. This class I am taking, Nature and sustainable development, has been messing with my head big time. That is not always entirely a bad thing. But the other day as my teachers decided to be a little bit "spontanious" and give us another three (!) heavy lab assigments due next week, this is how I felt:





And this is how I feel still. I am hoping it will pass during this weekend.

10 kommentarer:

  1. been wondering where you were...hope the studying pays off and once done returns you to us. see you soon!

    SvaraRadera
  2. :) Cute pic...I understand busy...I am glad you updated us to whats going on with you...Take care!

    SvaraRadera
  3. right there with ya! great shot to capture it!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Are you more Calvin or Hobbes? Hope things go well for you.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Good luck with your assignments. Try not to stress out too much. We'll all be her upon your return.

    SvaraRadera
  6. johanna, don't you ever give us a second thought...we're always going to be here when you get back! i'm just glad you had the chance to sit down for a minute and take a breather...hope your class and all of it's load will lighten for you soon, my friend :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. I think the fact that you are feeling like that is ok... If I was that swamped i would feel like hitting the teacher on the head - that is not ok ;0)

    SvaraRadera
  8. Brian: I'll be back...
    Jennifer: :)
    Kay: :)
    Jingle: Thank you. :)
    Cheese: Hobbes, I think... :)
    Hilary: Thank you. :)
    Sheri: Thank you so much... Just one more week left, two quizzes and I am done for this semester... yay... :) (2,5 years left until I become a teacher...)
    ED: No violence from this girl :) I remain a pacifist.

    SvaraRadera