tisdag 4 maj 2010

Crazy Eight

A blogging friend of mine PattiKen asked me to come out and play...

Here's the game we're playing:


1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.

2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.

3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.

4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.


Here's my crazy 8th:



I took this photo in October 2008. In a park close to where I live there is an old cabin that desperately needs some love. The colors have faded, and even though I like the shade of green on that door the way it is right now, I know the colors must have been a lot brighter back in the old days. Give me some paint and let me care for this old cabin... Let me show it that I love it. I have a feeling there is a lot of history here, and that there are stories that want to be told.


I nominate the following 8 to play (if they feel they have the time, I will definitely not hate them if they decide not to play...):
 
1. Eternally Distracted
2. Jiorji
3. Michael
4. Cheeseboy
5. Hostage
6. Goddess
7. Foxy
8. Jstar

These are some of my blogging friends out there, people whos blogs I gladly follow. They all have interesting stuff to say and share. You are welcome to check them out.

Peace and love/
Jo

9 kommentarer:

  1. Arghhhh I really wanna play so will check out the photo later... If you don't see this post apprearing soon feel free to come back and kick my ass ;0)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I am so looking forward to this! (Seeing the posts that is, not kicking you ass ED... Don't worry!)
    Love/ Jo.

    SvaraRadera
  3. very cool. love older buildings that are starting to show their wear...

    SvaraRadera
  4. :) I will play...But I dont have any interesting photos :( So my eight picture (Since I dont have an 8th folder) is a pic of my girls...I will post it later on

    SvaraRadera
  5. Jo, this is SUCH a cool picture! You could frame it. I have a little painting I bought on the Maine coast years ago. It's of a screen door painted that same faded peeling color that is leaning against the wall, unattached from the door frame entirely, on the covered porch of an old abandoned house by the sea. Your photo reminds me a lot of that painting.

    I'm glad you played. I knew you'd have a great picture to share.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thank you for thinking of me! I'm honoured to be listed as your blog friend...can't say the "interesting stuff to share" applies to my blog, but thanks just the same! ;-)

    My photos aren't by folders and the system I have doesn't pull up anything share-worthy I'm afraid-- yours was certainly a great picture! Nice colours and mood.

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love the colours and textures in this photo. Great shot, Jo.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Brian: That is a cool old building.
    Jennifer: :)
    PattiKen: Thank you so much. :)
    Hostage: You are very interesting. ;) Thank you. :)
    Hilary: Thank you. :)

    SvaraRadera