söndag 21 februari 2010

Gorgeous February

I can't help it, I just love this season. Gorgeous February.
The cold, the snow, the beauty, the frost, the frost bites...
Well, maybe not the frost bites...
Here are some more winter photos from where I live. Enjoy...


Last night's sunset. The view from my living room.
The town you see is Mariestad. My town.


The island of Torsö. This is where we spend our summers.


I took a walk on the frozen lake of Vänern.



I love how they look so soft, even though they are frozen.


I love those three oaks in the middle.
I follow them through the seasons.
I admire them in the Winter, in the Spring,
in the Summer and in the Fall.



Welcome to our place. In a couple of months. Or so.





5 kommentarer:

  1. Vilken fantastiskt fin blogg du har!! Så fina bilder och vacker text på det... :)
    Kram Sanna

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag älskar hur snö är snö, oavsett var det landar.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Brian: thank you...
    Sanna: tack så mycket, kram tillbaka!
    Michael: You are doing a great job with your Swenglish there, keep it up! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your pictures are fab. I am sitting here at my desk, it is 35degrees outside and the last time I saw snow was about two years ago... I miss it!~

    SvaraRadera
  5. The pictures are gorgeous to look at while I am nice and warm inside :) I am sooo tired of snow and being stuck due to it I could scream!

    SvaraRadera