torsdag 25 februari 2010

Exploring Green

I think it's time for me to explore a color. I got the inspiration to do this kind of theme from a very talanted blogging woman that I amire, Hilary. We have had a lot of white stuff outside here in Sweden lately. Lots and lots of white stuff. This winter has been long. And cold. So when I chose a color, it was an easy pick. I chose green. My favourite color.



Chestnut flowers and beautiful leaves




Ivy





Green boys looking at the sun... or expecting rain...?





Just some random leaves




Green means peace...





Spring time




 

Enter my heart...






Light and shade




Watch out, I'm sharp...





Mysterious green door









4 kommentarer:

  1. the ivy poking up is so cool...and the heart on the door..priceless...great pics!

    SvaraRadera
  2. These beautiful pictures! Yes, I am also thinking of green, I am soooo tired of seeing that white mess fall from the sky and cover everything :(

    SvaraRadera
  3. sigh..i LOVE chestnut trees! they remind me of my childhood and they smell so nice when they're in bloom. And they remind me of proper paris gardens. all good memories :D

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks for your comments on my poem today about our Baptismal's, go back and check again I added the video...

    http://msjstar1275.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera