onsdag 24 februari 2010

Everybody knows

I felt like doing someting different for once. It seems I have a lot to do for school, books to read, papers to hand in, assignments to finish. And as always, when I'm busy, I seem to find about a million other things I'd rather be doing... So I tried this... I put together a couple of photos I have taken, and combined them with a song me and my very talented brother Anders Järnebrand recorded a couple of years ago. It is a cover of Leonard Cohens wonderful piece "Everybody knows". I just sing, my brother does everything else.

Well, I probably should be getting back to my books... I just have to make a quick update on my facebook and twitter status... and make some more coffee... and maybe fold some laundry (did I actually write that!?)... and prepare lunch... and... maybe take a nap? ;)

6 kommentarer:

  1. ha. gotta love those distractions...nicely done..great song choice...wonderful voice.

    a big wheel is a 3 wheels kids riding toy...not a tricycle, but similar...

    SvaraRadera
  2. Brian: Thank you... And thank you for explaining that wheel thing also. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Damn, I love your accent. :) Awesome cover, Jo!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Excelllent video, jarnebrand! Love the cover!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Redbush: Thank you. And thank you for stopping by. :)

    SvaraRadera