onsdag 27 januari 2010

55 - He's gone




One dark evening in another universe:

Car. Door. Footsteps.

Arrives.

Running out to meet him.

I missed you.

What's that look on his face?

A letter.

But why?

Nothing.

He gets in the car.

Read it and call me.

Leaves.

I read it sitting on the floor.

Realizing what just happened

I cry.

He's gone.


I just used 55 words to describe how if felt having my heart broken when I was 16. If I think back really hard, this is how I remember things. But since I am a lot older now, the thing I remember the most is the love. The happy moments. The passion. The excitement. I remember kissing. Learning about love. And life. And that almost everything in life seem to happen for a reason. My heart healed, obviously. Eventually it did. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

8 kommentarer:

  1. My love <3
    ja, vi är starkare än starkast... eller jag intalar mig det iallafall

    SvaraRadera
  2. stark. painful. a moment we have all lived...and hopefully survived.

    SvaraRadera
  3. And hearing "Winds of Change" still ruins my nights...

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nicely done. I can feel the heartache.

    SvaraRadera
  5. sad :(
    reminds me of my own heartbreak when someone i loved so much suddenly left me. Turns out he wasn't the person i thought he was and everytime he comes back in my life it's a reminder i was in love with a lie. So i'm not sure if love really exists now. Because what kind of person would do that, and then still keep hurting you for their own benefit?? i don't know :(

    SvaraRadera
  6. Thank you all for reading.
    Jenny: Vi är starka. Det vet du. :)
    Brian: Thanks for inspiring me to do one of those 55-things...
    Michael: Yes. That song, Scorpions, Germany even - have ruined nights of mine as well...
    Hilary: Thank you.
    Jiorji: Love does exist! It will come to you. Hugs.

    Well, love is complicated. Sometimes there are obstacles you simply can't seem to master. Not in the situation you happen to be in. That time. That place. But I still believe in love. I do. :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Teenagers can be so cruel don't ya think?!! My Granny always says what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... also what's meant for you will not pass you by!

    I am sure it was a lucky escape :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. So few words to paint a picture and make the reader feel the emotion. Excellent!

    SvaraRadera