fredag 9 juli 2010

Knock, knock... Who's there?

Well, I just wanted to stop by and tell you all that I am still alive. (In case you were wondering...). I'm like that parrot, you know, the Norweigan Blue (even though I am Swedish)...I'm not dead, I'm resting... When I am not working, that is. And when I'm not resting, or working, I am spending time with friends and family enjoying life and the beauty of Summer. I am looking forward to some time off from school and work, I will be enjoying strawberries, ice cream, road trips, blueberry pie, photo opportunities, hugs, good books, and maybe a glass of wine or two watching the sun set...

I will be missing you all, but have no doubts I'll come back to stalk you all when Fall is here. Until then I am sending tons of hugs and kisses your way...!


Love/
Johanna

10 kommentarer:

  1. hey there! great to hear from you! sounds like you are having a good summer...have fun with your fam! see you soon!

    SvaraRadera
  2. johanna, you sound like you have chosen wisely...summer never lasts long enough and it's wonderful that you are 'out there' and enjoying it! i can't wait to hear what you've been up to, my friend :) see you in september!

    SvaraRadera
  3. sounds like a perfect summertime to me!

    ps
    i love strawberries on vanilla ice cream, yummy!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I have been wondering where you have been. Glad you have been having a lovely summer. I look forward to your return.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the summer ... enjoy your strawberries & ice-cream (which by the way is one of my favorite treats)and your family & friends company!
    Safe travels...happy holidaying...hugs right back at ya!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Phew you're still alive!! ;0)

    Yay for fun and sunshine...

    SvaraRadera
  7. Go, enjoy the summer, real life is calling!

    (But don't forget to come back again..)

    SvaraRadera
  8. just stopping by to say hello! hope your summer has been terrific, my friend :)

    SvaraRadera
  9. keep it up.
    nice to read you..

    http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/08/jingles-august-follower-awards.html

    Happy End of Summer.

    SvaraRadera